Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I FEEL BAD FOR NOT LIKING THIS PROPOSAL BUT HERE'S WHY

I've got to hand it to this couple...they sure know how to make a proposal video, as well as an ingenious publicity stunt. Reading the comments on YouTube, tons of people...over 36,000 to be precise...thought it was adorable, and it is. The girl is darling and her reaction is certainly genuine.

But something about it makes me feel weird watching...more voyeuristic than a normal web video. Maybe it's because the guy looks at the camera almost constantly, cheapening the proposal for me. When I visited their myspace it made sense...they're trying to launch an album...of course. I almost feel bad for her...wondering how much he really wanted to propose, or whether she's a tool for him to become a star. What do you think?

0 comments: